2018 BPAA Bowl Expo Giveaway – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Program begins Feb 27, 2018 and ends May 19, 2018 (“Program”). Program is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the fifty (50) United States who are BPAA (Bowling Proprietor Association of America) members (“Eligible Members”).
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS: To participate in the program, Eligible Members must: 1.) Purchase qualifying products directly from a Pepsi Bottler during the three (3) Program Periods (“Program Period”). During each Program Period you can participate in the program. To qualify for the first program during Period 3, Eligible Members must purchase a minimum of 10 cases of either 20oz Aquafina®, LIFEWTR® or Bubly™ in any combination between February 27, 2018 and March 24, 2018. All qualifying product purchases for Period 3 must be on one invoice and received by March 30, 2018. To qualify for the Period 4 program, members must purchase a minimum of 10 cases of either 20oz Pepsi® or MTN Dew® brand portfolio products in any combination between March 25, 2018 and April 21, 2018. All qualifying product purchases for Period 4 must be on one invoice and received by April 27, 2018. To qualify for the Period 5 program, members must purchase a minimum of 10 cases of 20oz Gatorade® brand portfolio products between April 22, 2018 and May 19, 2018. All qualifying product purchases for Period 5 must be on one invoice and received by May 25, 2018. 2.) For each qualifying purchase the invoice must be submitted by mail, e-mail or fax to: BPAA Bowl Expo Program, P.O. Box 788, Eagle River, WI 54521, [email protected] or faxed to 800-676-1516. For each qualifying period there will be one Eligible Member selected as a period winner (“Finalist(s)”) upon drawing (see Rule 3 below). Each Finalist will receive an entry for a chance to win the Grand Prize at the BPAA Bowl Expo on 6/21/2018 at Las Vegas, Nevada (“Event”). Each invoice qualifies for (1) entry into the Program Period drawing, and there is a maximum of (10) entries per qualifying member per period. All cases must be purchased during the qualifying periods.
2. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a 2018 Ford Mustang. Estimated retail value (“ERV”): $28,080. Prize will only be awarded to the Grand Prize winner at the 2018 BPAA Bowl Expo Event in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Grand Prize vehicle will be delivered in operative and as-is condition without any warranties or guarantees of any kind including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Winner is solely responsible for all transfers, applicable taxes, insurance costs, surcharges, registration, title, and license fees and other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the vehicle. Vehicle includes standard features; any additional options are winner’s responsibility. Color of vehicle is subject to availability. Any vehicle displayed or pictured in promotional/ advertising materials may not be the actual vehicle awarded. Winner will be required to provide valid driver’s license and proof of insurance/registration. Failure to accept possession of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification may result in prize forfeiture. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of winner. The Grand Prize Winner will have the option of accepting the vehicle OR electing the cash alternative in lieu of the vehicle. The Grand Prize Package cash alternative shall consist of $28,080 cash, to be awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer. Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize cash alternative: $28,080. In no event can the Grand Prize vehicle and the Grand Prize cash alternative be combined.
3. DRAWING: Program Period Finalists will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. There will be an independent drawing for each of the qualifying periods.
Program Period Entry Deadline Drawing Date
- Period 3 | March 30, 2018 | April 6, 2018
- Period 4 | April 27, 2018 | May 4, 2018
- Period 5 | May 25, 2018 | June 1, 2018
The Grand Prize drawing will be drawn from the three period finalists held on or about June 21, 2018 at the 2018 Bowl Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization from among the present Program Period Finalists. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Program open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the fifty (50) United States who are BPAA members in good standing throughout the Program Period. Any individual who is not an operator at a participating BPAA Member is not eligible to enter or win. Limit one (1) prize per member.
5. GENERAL TERMS: This Program is subject only to the laws of New York State in the United States. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize recipient will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of judges shall be final and binding.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: All potential winners will be notified by telephone or mail at the telephone number or address indicated on their Official Entry Form. To claim the Grand Prize the potential winner must be a good standing BPAA member at the time the prize is awarded. If a potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate winner from the remaining Finalists. The Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor on the same date of Event and receipt of Prize, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS From 1099 for the retail value of the Prize. If a potential winner fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the Prize. Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. All winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Pepsi-Cola Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. Except in TN and where prohibited by law, winners must consent to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Pepsi-Cola Company.
7. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of the major prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before August 30, 2019 to:
Pepsi® BPAA Bowl Expo Program, P.O. Box 516, Eagle River, WI 54521.
8. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.
PEPSI, PEPSI-COLA and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.